We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Troy Corporation was established in 1945 to supply the embroidery industry. We are the leader in providing felt, yarn and related products for that industry.
Beginning in 1985, Troy Corporation has been a major resource for home sewing fabrics. We distribute for many of the top mills, including Benartex, R.J.R., Red Rooster, Henry Glass and Windham.
Since 1998, we have produced the Riverwoods Collection, our proprietary line of quilting prints. In 2015, we introduced Northfield, our newest and most affordable line of quilting prints yet. Northfield also features unique designs produced in partnership with other mills.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- How to Sew a Hidden Button Placket
- Needle Sculpting the Face on Plush Toys
- DIY Lace Undies
- DIY Plush Deer with Eco-Friendly Options
- Flutter Sleeve Dress for Girls
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners