Jillian from Jillian Hollmann Creations
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I started sewing about 5 years ago when, at age 40, I found myself bedridden with chronic fatigue & arthritic pain. I couldn't do much physically, which made me depressed, so I turned to what has been the constant love of my life -- creating -- to cheer me up. I began embroidering onesies and everything else in sight, then hand-sewing clothes & accessories, and eventually stepping it all up a notch with the acquisition of a sewing machine. I love whimsical & funky fabrics, upcycled materials, and chic yet practical designs...which I try to create! I also love to spread my passion for sewing, which I do (now that I am more mobile) by teaching sewing classes for kids, in which they choose the projects and I just support them by providing the materials and help they ask for. I am inspired and supported by my own amazing children and husband, as well as by the fantastic extended family & friends with which I am blessed.
Jillian's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners