Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Jillian from Jillian Hollmann Creations
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I started sewing about 5 years ago when, at age 40, I found myself bedridden with chronic fatigue & arthritic pain. I couldn't do much physically, which made me depressed, so I turned to what has been the constant love of my life -- creating -- to cheer me up. I began embroidering onesies and everything else in sight, then hand-sewing clothes & accessories, and eventually stepping it all up a notch with the acquisition of a sewing machine. I love whimsical & funky fabrics, upcycled materials, and chic yet practical designs...which I try to create! I also love to spread my passion for sewing, which I do (now that I am more mobile) by teaching sewing classes for kids, in which they choose the projects and I just support them by providing the materials and help they ask for. I am inspired and supported by my own amazing children and husband, as well as by the fantastic extended family & friends with which I am blessed.
Jillian Hollmann Creations Blog
Shop Jillian Hollmann Creations
Follow Jillian on Facebook
Jillian's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
How to Embroider Kitschy Towels
Buddy Holly DIY Glasses Case
Portrait Pillow Cover Tutorial
Little Lovers Onesie Sewing Pattern
DIY Phone Wallet Tutorial
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners