This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Laundry Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Working in a hospital and don’t have a safe place to put your contaminated equipment to take it home and wash it? Here is a super easy tutorial for making a fast DIY laundry bag out of a pillowcase. It’s large enough to fit your uniform, mask and cap so that you can transport them safely. Because it uses a pillowcase as a base, this simple DIY laundry bag only takes up about 20 minutes, even less if you’re an experienced sewist, as the bag is already sewn, so you only need to add a casing for the string to close it. You can use any old or mismatched pillowcase you’ve been keeping away because it doesn’t match your sheets anymore. Just add a cute ribbon and you’re done."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read Next50+ Sewing Crafts That Sell Well
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners