Diy Laundry Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Working in a hospital and don’t have a safe place to put your contaminated equipment to take it home and wash it? Here is a super easy tutorial for making a fast DIY laundry bag out of a pillowcase. It’s large enough to fit your uniform, mask and cap so that you can transport them safely. Because it uses a pillowcase as a base, this simple DIY laundry bag only takes up about 20 minutes, even less if you’re an experienced sewist, as the bag is already sewn, so you only need to add a casing for the string to close it. You can use any old or mismatched pillowcase you’ve been keeping away because it doesn’t match your sheets anymore. Just add a cute ribbon and you’re done."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require… Continue reading: "Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- Easy Sew Laundry Bag
- How to Hand Sew a Seam
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners