Learn How To Use A Seam Ripper The Right (and Fast) Way!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Your seam ripper should be your best sewing friend! Learn to use a seam ripper correctly in three ways to save your sewing projects from unfortunate mistakes! The photo and video tutorials show how to unpick stitches. Most people only know how to rip stitches one by one, but there’s a special trick that you can do using the red ball on the tip of the seam ripper. This allows you to tear out long rows of stitches in just a few seconds! In addition to pulling out your errors so that you can redo your sewing correctly, you can also use the seam ripper to open buttonholes. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners