Learn How To Use A Seam Ripper The Right (and Fast) Way!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Your seam ripper should be your best sewing friend! Learn to use a seam ripper correctly in three ways to save your sewing projects from unfortunate mistakes! The photo and video tutorials show how to unpick stitches. Most people only know how to rip stitches one by one, but there’s a special trick that you can do using the red ball on the tip of the seam ripper. This allows you to tear out long rows of stitches in just a few seconds! In addition to pulling out your errors so that you can redo your sewing correctly, you can also use the seam ripper to open buttonholes. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners