Leather Vs Kraft-tex
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When sewing it’s important to choose the right materials. Learn about leather vs Kraft-tex when making a bag which is better for your sewing project. To making hiking and traveling easier I decided to make some fanny packs for my husband and me. When I looked up fanny packs for men, they were all made out of leather. I had both leather and Kraft-Tex scraps that were big enough to use, but I didn’t know which one was better. I’ve always loved working with leather, but I didn’t have that much experience with Kraft-Tex. I decided to use both so that I could compare leather vs Kraft-Tex and see which I liked better."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners