Turning Jeans Into Shorts
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Have a pair of old pants that are too short or have a hole in the knee? Don’t throw them out, turn them into shorts! This tutorial Shows you how to turn those or jeans into shorts or capris while still maintaining the original hem from the pants. You will need a sewing machine, denim needle, blue thread similar to the color of your pants, pins, a sharp pair of sewing scissors, and of course the jeans."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- DIY Fabric Organization for the Frugal Minded
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- How to Let Out Pants
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Is Making Your Own Clothes Cheaper?
- How to Make a Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Sweater Into Warm Mittens
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners