Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Keep your baby warm and cozy in the winter with this easy and quick DIY boiled wool dress. With the right clothes, you don't need to worry about the cold weather and you and your baby can actually enjoy outdoor activities even when the temperature drops. Boiled wool is a natural fabric with amazing properties – it’s warm, durable, windproof, and waterproof. Check out this free step-by-step sewing tutorial to make your own beautiful wool dress."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- 12+ Star Wars Sewing Patterns
- No-sew Lovebug Hoodie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners