Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
"I have just downloaded the pattern CARDINAL QUILT Designed by Marie Duncan CCQ0502-031950M and am questioning the gold beak and black face area. There is no instruction as to how to do it."
Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a precious accessory for your little one with this Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern. You don't have to be an expert seamstress for this undertaking, because it's about as simple and easy as they come. This quick tutorial gives you access to a printable sewing pattern so you can discover how to sew a gift for the little one who's already a part of your life, or a gift for the next baby shower you attend. With just a small amount of fabric and about 30 minutes, you can create this lovely little bow that will look absolutely darling on your little darling.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextFabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 26, 2016
Wow. You are not kidding when you say super easy. I have made many hair bows before but never thought to make a simple but pretty headband like this and could make many more of these than one out of ribbon. I do not have a baby that small around but I will be making for lots of baby gifts. Anybody know the best place to get this stretch fabric?
Jan 22, 2016
This is TOO cute. I don't have a baby, and I can't sew very well at all, but I still want to make these.
Editor for AllFree CrochetAfghanPatte rns
Jan 12, 2016
I bought this type of headband from Etsy, since I don't have a sewing machine. They're super cute on babies, so I definitely recommend this pattern.
Dec 31, 2015
What a sweet pattern! My friend's daughter would look so cute wearing one of these bowed beauties.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Letting Out Pants
If you've ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show… Continue reading: "Letting Out Pants"
- Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern
- Free Baby Bloomers Pattern And Tutorial
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- Ultimate Baby Bib Tutorial
- DIY Shopping Cart Cover
- Grow-With-Me Baby Harem Pants
- Easy to Sew Reversible Baby Romper Pattern
- Toddler Bow Headband Sewing Pattern
- Free Baby Legging Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners