This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Bow Tie For Everyone In The Family
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you want to partner to ooze the 007 charm then check the tutorial and watch this video to learn how to make a bow tie in a few minutes using this easy bow tie pattern. Chances are your partner will slip right into character when wearing one. The instructions and pattern pieces are free. Our bow ties tutorial will show you exactly how it’s done, step by step, so you can create a classy bow tie – after all it’s “the look” that is fast superseding neckties with younger men who want to show their individuality."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY No-Sew Hanging Watch Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners