We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make yourself a simple hair accessory for summer with this Easy Rope DIY Headband. This cute no-sew project is perfect for wearing to the beach or while boating because of its nautical vibe. Best of all, it only takes three materials, plus a hot glue gun, to make. Grab some craft rope, elastic, and felt, and get started!
Your DIY headband will be ready to wear in about 5 minutes. This chic summer craft makes a great gift for a granddaughter, niece, or friend, too.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you want more quick sewing patterns, check out these 200+ DIY Sewing Projects for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Havel's Sewing
- Passport & Travel Document Keeper
- Spring Boho Skirt Pattern
- How To Make A Single Adjustable Strap For A Bag
- Summer Top Pattern
- Stylish Tote Bag
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Fat Quarter Skirt for Little Girls
- Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners