We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make yourself a simple hair accessory for summer with this Easy Rope DIY Headband. This cute no-sew project is perfect for wearing to the beach or while boating because of its nautical vibe. Best of all, it only takes three materials, plus a hot glue gun, to make. Grab some craft rope, elastic, and felt, and get started!
Your DIY headband will be ready to wear in about 5 minutes. This chic summer craft makes a great gift for a granddaughter, niece, or friend, too.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you want more quick sewing patterns, check out these 200+ Sewing Projects for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners