Boat Ornament with Stitched Sail
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Dear little boat ornaments - they are quick and simple to make and only require little bits of fabric, cardboard and other things you probably already have. The boat is made from recycled cardboard and the little sail can be hand or machine stitched. And the pattern scales up easily – if you’d like to make a larger boat. The boat is 5 and 1/2 inches long and 6 and1/2 inches high – a very nice size for very nice mice (another free pattern). Send somebody little to sea!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Princess Dress for Girls
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress for Girls
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Chattune Fabric Collection
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners