Boat Ornament with Stitched Sail
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Dear little boat ornaments - they are quick and simple to make and only require little bits of fabric, cardboard and other things you probably already have. The boat is made from recycled cardboard and the little sail can be hand or machine stitched. And the pattern scales up easily – if you’d like to make a larger boat. The boat is 5 and 1/2 inches long and 6 and1/2 inches high – a very nice size for very nice mice (another free pattern). Send somebody little to sea!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Vintage Christmas Wreath Embroidered Ornaments
Whimsical Fabric Ornaments
He Was Made of Yo-Yo Ornament
Scrappy Christmas Bulbs
Holiday Dove Ornament
Simple Snowman DIY Ornament
Cute and Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
Felt Reindeer Ornament Pattern
Faux Quilted Stocking Ornament
Little Baby Jesus Ornament
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners