This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Easy Peasy Cushion Case
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The weather inspired me to make new cushion cases for living room sofa. And to make it more interesting, I decided to make a tutorial on how to do it quick and easy. It only takes 1 piece of pattern, 4 stitches and a bit of ironing."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Fabric piece
- Marking pen
- Needle, thread or sewing machine
- Measure tape
Read NextEasy Ribbon Pillow Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners