This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Liberty Chevron Cushion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This colourful cushion is a great way to use up fabric scraps or a charm pack. You could make it in elegant Liberty fabrics like we have to give a luxury look."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextQuick and Easy DIY Travel Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Round Tote Bag Using Only Cord
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- Cute Shirred Maxi Dress
- Free Pencil Skirt Pattern With No Hem
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners