Vintage Map Bunting
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you looking for a super simple and chic DIY home decor project? Upcycle some old maps and lace by sewing this Vintage Map Bunting!
From the blogger: "This project uses vintage maps and lace to create a stunning garland in a unique way at the same time as preserving memories of your favourite places! It can easily be created in just an evening, so have fun choosing maps of all those places you have known and loved! It would also make such a thoughtful wedding or housewarming gift. Pinking shears are useful for the project but are not essential and folded ribbon or tape can also substituted instead of bias binding."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
If you loved this DIY decor project, check out these 8 more home decor sewing projects! 8 Easy Sewing Projects for the Home: Free Sewing Patterns for Home Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners