Vintage Map Bunting
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Are you looking for a super simple and chic DIY home decor project? Upcycle some old maps and lace by sewing this Vintage Map Bunting!
From the blogger: "This project uses vintage maps and lace to create a stunning garland in a unique way at the same time as preserving memories of your favourite places! It can easily be created in just an evening, so have fun choosing maps of all those places you have known and loved! It would also make such a thoughtful wedding or housewarming gift. Pinking shears are useful for the project but are not essential and folded ribbon or tape can also substituted instead of bias binding."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
If you loved this DIY decor project, check out these 8 more home decor sewing projects! 8 Easy Sewing Projects for the Home: Free Sewing Patterns for Home Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- Felt Cactus Wall Art
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- Scrap Fabric Wall Art
- Easiest Ever Embroidery Hoop Wall Art
- Sweet Flower Wall Hanging
- DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer
- Fabric Wall Hanging
- Colorful Wall Pocket Organizer
- Crazy Quilt Hanging Organizer
- Love Lives Here Foil Applique DIY Banner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners