We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Easy off the shoulder top with a loose fit and round hemline. The Olivia top is an easy to make top for the summer-fall season. Learn how to make it with an easy step by step tutorial. The Olivia top also includes the steps of how to encase an elastic. Use this method for other projects as well! The pattern comes in sizes 4 to 22 and it can be downloaded for letter and A4 paper format. Enjoy!"
NotesThank you for your consideration
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners