Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I made this small hooded poncho oval-shaped, as a perfect circle would make a wider poncho. I dislike very wide ponchos due to the fact that I am vertically challenged, at 5'1″ tall a very wide poncho makes me feel like a folded taco. There is a hood to keep your head warm should there be any wind or rain. And Kangaroo pockets to keep the hands warm. When I made mine I actually didn't make my small hooded poncho with the pockets, but that was because I didn't have enough of the same fabric. But I still show you have to put the pockets together in the last step, I recommend doing them as they'll look good and will be very handy."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners