3D Mask (in 4 Sizes) Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Starting with pandemic to sew fabric face masks become a new trend, I tried several masks but latest one , love the 3D masks. There is several sizes but I prefer just 4 sizes which can fit from 4 years old till large face adults. You can put nose wire or not, it depends how you feel comfortable about that. Especially if you want to make some embroidery, this design is perfect for front embroideries. Below the tutorial there is the link to free patterns."
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Please follow the tutorial for instructions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
- How to Make a Baby Changing Pad
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Prevent Neckline Gaping with Contouring
- How to Make a Travel High Chair
- Embroidery Hoop Organizer
- How to Use a Walking Foot
- Folded Fabric Coasters
- How to Make a Quilted Potholder
- Magic Pillowcase Directions
- Easy Bralette Printable Sewing Pattern With Video
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners