This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3D Mask (in 4 Sizes) Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Starting with pandemic to sew fabric face masks become a new trend, I tried several masks but latest one , love the 3D masks. There is several sizes but I prefer just 4 sizes which can fit from 4 years old till large face adults. You can put nose wire or not, it depends how you feel comfortable about that. Especially if you want to make some embroidery, this design is perfect for front embroideries. Below the tutorial there is the link to free patterns."
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Please follow the tutorial for instructions
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket
- Beards and Beer Masculine Quilt Tutorial
- Easy Potholders to Sew
- How to Make a Quilted Potholder
- Effortless Chain Stitch Tutorial
- Refashioned Top from Leggings
- How to Use a Walking Foot
- Magic Pillowcase Directions
- DIY Jersey Dress from 2 Old T-Shirts
- Embroidery Hoop Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- How To Make A Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners