This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Narrow Knit Binding with No Pins [Tutorial]
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Today’s tutorial shows how to apply the narrow knit binding that is featured in a lot of knit sewing patterns. People often comment that there are a lot of pins/clips involved in getting binding to behave. So this video will show you how I do it without one pin."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Garment needing binding
- 1 inch wide binding fabric 90% of the length of the area needing binding plus 2 cm seam allowance
- Sewing machine
- Double needle
Read NextBoxy Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners