This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Warm Mittens With Faux Fur Lining
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make mittens that are comfortable, warm, and stylish quickly and easily with this useful Mittens tutorial! Forget about regular gloves that aren’t nearly as cozy and aren’t perfect for snowball fighting. With a fur lining and fleece body, this pair of mittens doesn’t lag behind those expensive store-bought ones by one bit. Our Mittens pattern comes in different sizes which means you can make a pair for all your family members. These fleece mittens are easy to make regardless of your sewing skill level. It’s a project that’s suitable for both beginners and experienced sewing veterans. In less than half an hour, your new pair of winter accessories will be ready for action. Watch the video right now and enjoy winter to the fullest starting today! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- How to Make a Buttonhole on a Sewing Machine
- Half Square Triangles Sewing Tutorial
- Magic Pillowcase Directions
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Prevent Neckline Gaping with Contouring
- How to Make a Wrap Skirt
- How to Prep a Mug Rug
- How to Alter a Suit Jacket
- Folded Fabric Coasters
- Boxy Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners