- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Sort Results By:
Solved: What are Darts in Sewing?
How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
Rainbow Zipper Toy for Toddlers
Vegetable Garden Quiet Book
Big Buckles Quiet Book Pattern
Who Invented Sewing?
Thanksgiving Advent Calendar
Memory Match Game Quiet Book
Tic Tac Toe Game
Back to School Zipper Pouch Pattern
How to Make Bias Tape from Scratch
Project of the Day
Portable Sewing Station
There is nothing worse than trying to juggle your pin cushion, scissors, needles, buttons, and other sewing must-haves while trying to… Continue reading: "Portable Sewing Station"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners