Write to It Pencil Case
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Back to school is fun with this pencil-shaped pencil pouch! It's 3-D, so it fits lots of school materials. The zipper tabs and lining make it look more professional. And optional stencil details make it looks just like a classic #2 pencil. And you can personalize it with a name! The best part of all: the pattern is free! This free pattern and tutorial are great for learners as it is part of the Learn to Machine Sew series, with references to technique lessons to complete every step perfectly!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- small amount of fabric: yellow, salmon pink, black, light brown, gray and a lining color
- 1 zipper
- zipper foot
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners