Science Lovers Periodic Table of the Elements Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Science Lovers Periodic Table of the Elements Quilt is bright, fun and a perfect gift for any science loving person. It was made from a Periodic Table of Elements classroom fabric chart. Three free, downloadable patterns are included with this post to make different glass looking beakers and scientific test tubes out of fabric. The patterns can be used on the quilt top or as the focal point on an accent pillow top. With school starting up, what a perfect accent to help a child learn."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Faux Fur Cactus Fabric Earrings DIY
- Sewing a Zipper
- Fabric Bow Sewing Pattern
- Burp Cloths with Appliques
- Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets
- Weighted Flaxseed Eye Pillow with Case
- Boho Stitch Sampler Pillow
- Simple Stamped Napkins
- Modern Quilted Pillow
- DIY Denim Log Cabin Pocket Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners