This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween 3d Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Get ready for Halloween and turn the need for a protective face mask into art with this fun Halloween 3D face mask pattern! Embroidered with a Skellington smile, roomy and comfortable to wear, this 3D face mask is a must this Halloween season! This Halloween fabric face mask is quite roomy, very comfortable to wear, stays off your mouth so you won’t breathe it in when talking and sits well over your nose so your glasses won’t fog if you wear any."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Make A No-Sew Face Mask Using T-Shirt
- DIY Zipper Book Clutch
- Dreaming Diva Sleep Mask
- Breakfast at Tiffany's DIY Eye Mask
- Free Toque Pattern
- How to Make a Lanyard
- Easy DIY Neoprene Tote Bag w/ Printable Pattern
- 25+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Knit Fringe DIY Necklace
- 20 Minute Fringe Blanket Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners