This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I honestly never thought they would be a trend again but here we are and scrunchies are making a comeback. Making your own is super duper simple and you can learn how to make them in just 5 simple steps. This full step by step tutorial features pictures to help you see how easy each step is. You can even use up a bunch of your pretty fabric scraps since these don't take a ton of fabric to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFat Quarter Wallet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners