DIY Reusable Snack Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Make your own reusable snack sacks and do your part to reduce waste. We tend to end up using a lot of bags sending snacks with kids while they are at school and on the go. This video and photo tutorial will show you how to make reusable snack sacks that can be washed and used over and over. Use color me fabric to make it an activity as well as a useful item. These snack sacks have a velcro or snap closure for easy opening. The sewing required for these reusable snack bags is quite simple."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Evening Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Cute Constellations Zippered Pouch Pattern
- Soft Clutch Bag Pattern for your Collection: The Katherine Clutch
- Anne Pouch Tutorial
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Compact Crossbody Purse Pattern
- Free Mermaid Tote Bag Pattern
- Cricut Wristlet Clutch Tutorial
- Snap Bag Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners