We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This peg bag is created using pieced together denim scraps for the outside - allowing flexibility of design, with added embellishments of your own. The inner fabric can be anything you choose. A straightforward project with lots of photo instructions, complete this in an evening."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Denim scraps
- Inner Fabric of your choice
- A hook or clip for hanging
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alice in Wonderland Apron
- Asymmetrical Tunic Sweater
- Cozy Drape Front Cardigan
- Pleated Madeleine Purse
- The Conversation Bag
- Backpack Bear
- Sewing by Hand: How to Sew Straight
- Excited to Exercise DIY Leggings
- 1930s Sewing Patterns: Sewing and the Great Depression
- Diaper Changing Pad
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners