Flowers on Denim Upcycled Peg Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This peg bag is created using pieced together denim scraps for the outside - allowing flexibility of design, with added embellishments of your own. The inner fabric can be anything you choose. A straightforward project with lots of photo instructions, complete this in an evening."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Denim scraps
- Inner Fabric of your choice
- A hook or clip for hanging
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Bow Collar Dress Tutorial
- Mother's Day Recipe Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Upcycled Denim Bracelet
- Stuffed Easter Bunny Sewing Tutorial
- Easy DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
- Kitty Rice Heating Pack Pattern
- Crinkly Bunny Lovey Tutorial
- Felt Award Show Photo Props