This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Faux Leather Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Who do not need a purse for every occasion and every outfit? This quick and easy tutorial will help you make a (faux) leather clutch for any event! You can customize the color and size to fit your outfit and the event. This also works great to making a matching set with your daughter. This quick tutorial required about an hour and you will have a perfect match to your outfit! Come give it a try!"
NotesHello, I apologize if this has been uploaded 2 times, but I thought that I had finished the process, but when uploading another craft today, I realized that I may have missed the final submit button. Thanks for your understanding.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextUpcycled Pink Pocket Purse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners