Reusable Lunch Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
" Pack your, or your kid’s lunch in a neat and fun way with this DIY lunch bag. Forget about disposable sandwich bags or bulky tin containers and make yourself a reusable lunch bag instead. It’s more environmentally friendly, easier to carry, and it’s a whole lot more fun since you’re the one who’ll be making it! This quick video tutorial will teach you how to make a lunch bag in a straightforward and simple way. This makes the tutorial and the project beginner-friendly, which means you’ll be able to sew this bag with no problems even if you’re fresh in the interesting world of sewing! Watch the video and make your own reusable lunch bag today! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners