This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Reusable Lunch Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
" Pack your, or your kid’s lunch in a neat and fun way with this DIY lunch bag. Forget about disposable sandwich bags or bulky tin containers and make yourself a reusable lunch bag instead. It’s more environmentally friendly, easier to carry, and it’s a whole lot more fun since you’re the one who’ll be making it!
This quick video tutorial will teach you how to make a lunch bag in a straightforward and simple way. This makes the tutorial and the project beginner-friendly, which means you’ll be able to sew this bag with no problems even if you’re fresh in the interesting world of sewing! Watch the video and make your own reusable lunch bag today! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHeart Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners