Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This durable, spacious Ripstop Reusable Bag is a quick sew that will help us all replace one-use plastic bags. One yard of Ripstop Nylon will yield two bags; three yards will give you half a dozen! With no bottom seam, durable leak-resistant side seams, and water repellent fabric, this bag holds up better than an all-cotton version. Consider assigning different colors for specific uses: purple for the meats, blue for your dairy, and green for everything else. Then throw them all in the washing machine whenever you need."
NotesA note about the fabric: This project was designed specifically for use with Ripstop Nylon because it is durable, tear- and water-resistant (less likely to leak!) and can be wiped and machine washed as needed. You'll find Ripstop in the utility section of your fabric store. You'll have the best results with sharp cutters and new needles.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Diy Bunny Basket
- Leather Vs Kraft-tex
- How To Sew A Pillow Cover In 4 Easy Steps
- How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
- What is Tacking in Sewing?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners