Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This durable, spacious Ripstop Reusable Bag is a quick sew that will help us all replace one-use plastic bags. One yard of Ripstop Nylon will yield two bags; three yards will give you half a dozen! With no bottom seam, durable leak-resistant side seams, and water repellent fabric, this bag holds up better than an all-cotton version. Consider assigning different colors for specific uses: purple for the meats, blue for your dairy, and green for everything else. Then throw them all in the washing machine whenever you need."
NotesA note about the fabric: This project was designed specifically for use with Ripstop Nylon because it is durable, tear- and water-resistant (less likely to leak!) and can be wiped and machine washed as needed. You'll find Ripstop in the utility section of your fabric store. You'll have the best results with sharp cutters and new needles.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
- 30 Minute Reversible Bag
- Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch
- Two Fat Quarter Coin Purse Pattern
- Fancy Drawstring Wristlet
- Zipper Top Tote – Free Bag Pattern
- Cross-Body Placemat Bag
- Leather Bow Free Purse Patterns
- Diy Dog Waste Bag Holder Or Treat Holder
- Upcycled Denim Triangle Bag
- Faux Suede and Snakeskin Purse
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners