We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Finding the best way to add seams to your sewing and quilting projects can be a real feat. It is one of the first sewing basics you learn, but it is hardly one of the easiest. Use this Flawless 1/4 Inch Seams Hack to learn how to use a quilting foot to create seams you can be truly proud of. Whether you are brand new to sitting down to your sewing machine or are an experienced sewist on the hunt for ways to make your life easier, this how to sew seams tutorial is sure to make an impact.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- Shirring Tutorial and DIY Summer Shirt
- How to Sew with Elastic
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Without A Maker
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- How to Resize a Bra
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners