Flawless 1/4 Inch Seams Hack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Finding the best way to add seams to your sewing and quilting projects can be a real feat. It is one of the first sewing basics you learn, but it is hardly one of the easiest. Use this Flawless 1/4 Inch Seams Hack to learn how to use a quilting foot to create seams you can be truly proud of. Whether you are brand new to sitting down to your sewing machine or are an experienced sewist on the hunt for ways to make your life easier, this how to sew seams tutorial is sure to make an impact.
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Pockets for T-Shirts
- Stylish Insulated Lunch Bag
- DIY Ruffled Zipper Jeans
- All-Purpose Modern Apron
- Reverse Juliet Sleeve Top
- Quilter's Slidelock
- Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set
- Suede Shirttail Mini Skirt
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners