French Seam Sewing Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Many people are scared of making a French seam since the name sounds so fancy but the truth is, French seams are not scary at all! They’re quite enjoyable, quick to make and in my humble opinion, the most gorgeous way to finish seams! Have you ever considered finishing your seams with a French seam? In spite of its bad reputation, a French seam is so easy peasy to make but adds such an elegant and neat touch to your sewing projects. Read along and learn how to make French seam! You’ll be hooked, I promise you! Simple, easy to make but neat and elegant!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- Shirring Tutorial and DIY Summer Shirt
- How to Sew with Elastic
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Without A Maker
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- How to Resize a Bra
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners