We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Many people are scared of making a French seam since the name sounds so fancy but the truth is, French seams are not scary at all! They’re quite enjoyable, quick to make and in my humble opinion, the most gorgeous way to finish seams! Have you ever considered finishing your seams with a French seam? In spite of its bad reputation, a French seam is so easy peasy to make but adds such an elegant and neat touch to your sewing projects. Read along and learn how to make French seam! You’ll be hooked, I promise you! Simple, easy to make but neat and elegant!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Printable Sewing Machine Practice Sheets
How to Resize a Bra
Make Your Own Pattern
23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
Alter Clothes into Skinny Jeans
How to Make Thread Belt Loops
Scribbly Stitching Tutorial
How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
No Knot, No Tail
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners