This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew Lace
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn all about how to sew lace to make beautiful handmade clothing. These sewing tips work for sewing and altering lace dresses. Lace is such a beautiful fabric, and there are so many beautiful lace fabrics to buy and sew. When I work with lace, I usually make a dress or a top. Sometimes I alter lace dresses for me or clients. Lace is such a delicate fabric that you need some tips and tricks to be able to sew and work with it. I’ve gathered all the information to make lace easier to sew."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners