How to Measure Properly
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is part of the pattern fitting series. In this part of the series I will be showing you how to measure properly. I'm going to go one by one now and show you exactly on the mannequin where to measure for the most accurate measurements."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- How to Make an Applique in Five Minutes
- How to Sew with Elastic
- How to Resize a Bra
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Without A Maker
- How to Get Started Sewing Clothes
- How to Keep Raw Fabric Edges From Fraying
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners