How to Measure Properly
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is part of the pattern fitting series. In this part of the series I will be showing you how to measure properly. I'm going to go one by one now and show you exactly on the mannequin where to measure for the most accurate measurements."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Shibori Inspired Denim Bookmarks
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat Care
- Beginning Sewing: Basic Stitches
- 10 Best Sewing Channels on YouTube
- How to Resize a Bra
- 33+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- How to Sew with Elastic
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Sewing Inspiration: Reigniting the Creative Spark
- How to Sew Vinyl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- How Much Fabric Do I Need for a Quilt?
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- How to Cut Fabric: Tips and Tricks
- No-Sew Triangle Coin Purse Pattern
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- Poppy Mini Market Bag Sewing Pattern
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners