Two Thirds Baby Bib Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Do you have some scraps leftover from other projects? Use up some of those cute scraps by making this adorable baby bib! This post features the printable pdf pattern for the bib as well as the step by step tutorial with pictures to show you just how to make the bib. Bibs are a super practical gift for a baby shower or new baby but they're also a fun opportunity to give something with style and personality.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Scraps of cotton fabric
- Snaps or velcro
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners