Quarter Square Triangle Sawtooth Block
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Quarter Square Sawtooth quilt block is an easy block for a beginning quilter! This is the third block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour you can make this simple 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!! The directions for this block makes two quarter square triangle blocks. Follow the easy directions for making the No Waste Flying Geese and trimming the quarter square triangle blocks. You only need one quarter square triangle for the Scrappy Stars quilt pattern, so you'll have an extra block left over to use in another scrappy project!!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Majestic Maple Mini Quilt Pattern Easy For Beginners
- Let It Snow Quilt Pattern
- Patchwork Picnic Blanket Tutorial
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
- Half Square Triangles from a Jelly Roll
- How to Make a Quilt
- Windmills Quilt Pattern
- Mini Bear's Paw Quilt
- Sugar Almonds Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners