Easy Bandana Baby Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When you have a baby, you can never have enough bibs, especially once all the teething and drooling begins. Bandana baby bibs are a stylish way to deal with all of the drooling and keep baby's clothes nice and dry. You can easily and quickly make up a bunch of these for yourself or to give as a gift for baby showers. You can make them with velcro or snaps to close, whichever you prefer to use.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton for the front
- Terrycloth for the back
- Velcro or snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners