We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Helene Le Berre
Publisher: Sixth & Spring Books
If you're the kind of person that loves to stand out in a crowd, this book is for you. Even if you purchase clothes that represent your personal style, there are always ways to transform them to create a truly unique look that's all your own. That's exactly what Custom Couture aims to teach. Included in this sewing book are 32 styles that will inspire you to jazz up your wardrobe. Find your inner designer with delicate fabric flowers, beads and sequins, added borders and more. Step-by-step instructions are provided with each project so you can be sure that when you start creating your masterpiece, you'll love the end results. Embellishing your clothing is thrifty too; simply look through your closet for pieces ready for a transformation! Take your wardrobe from ordinary to unique with the lovely ideas found in Custom Couture.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners