Let's Get Creative with Quilt Labels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
So, you have mastered the art of quilting and are now looking for new techniques to put in your crafting and tooling belt. If you are the type of quilter to create quilt after memorable quilt to mark important moments in your life or the life of your loved ones, it is time to start considering labeling your quilts. Nothing can make a quilt more meaningful than adding a sweet little note or just a date to the piece. That way, years down the road, your loved ones can remember the time fondly. Learn how to expertly label your masterpieces by delving into Shannon Gingrich Shirley’s Let’s Get Creative with Quilt Labels.
Full of fantastic ideas, this little book takes you on a quilting journey. Showing you the massive library of quilts she has created over the years, Shirley details how and why she decided to label each quilt. From simple ideas to more detailed labels, her ideas are all uniquely personal and stunning. If you are looking to label your quilts and do not know where to start, this is the book for you. Small yet comprehensive, this would be a great coffee table book for guests to flip through. With anecdotes as well as descriptions of each piece, the book provides a unique perspective on the quilting world.
In addition to all of the label ideas, there are tutorials near the end of this book, as well. This simple tips display the best ways to attach a label to a quilt. After spending so much time on a project, you do not want to cause it any damage. Luckily, Shirley has the stitching expertise laid out for you. In addition to these tips, there are labels you can trace at the end of the collection, making it simple as pie to create a label.
Let’s Get Creative with Quilt Labels is a unique crafting book. Rather than focus primarily on tips and tricks, this book tells a story while show you the tools of the trade. This format works fantastically for this collection as labeling a quilt can be a deeply personal thing. A quilt label is your signature, and Shannon Gingrich Shirley has mastered this personal touch.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextCrafting With Flannel Book Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners