Sewing Pottery by Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pottery by Machine
When you're ready to take your sewing to the next level, open the pages of the Sewing Pottery by Machine and take in this ingenious idea. By simply using the technique of wrapping fabric strips around cording, you can create beautiful fabric pots of all shapes and sizes. Make traditional pottery with a unique twist! These lovely vases, urns and jugs are made from fabric of your choosing. Decorate your home with these spectacular pieces that are sure to liven up your living space. The instructions Warholic provides walk the reader through each step towards making these distinctive projects. Sewing Pottery by Machine introduces a new sewing method designed to challenge and inspire sewists to work with fabric in new ways. It's a must own book for anyone looking to try something new and create beautiful fabric projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Marge's Custom Slipcovers
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Vintage Notions
- Enter to win the Sewing Made Simple Giveaway!
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Felt Llama Softie
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- The Best Tips For Topstitching
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Put Your Scraps To Good Use With These Yoyos
- Diy Reusable Produce Bags
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners