- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Sewing Pottery by Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pottery by Machine
When you're ready to take your sewing to the next level, open the pages of the Sewing Pottery by Machine and take in this ingenious idea. By simply using the technique of wrapping fabric strips around cording, you can create beautiful fabric pots of all shapes and sizes. Make traditional pottery with a unique twist! These lovely vases, urns and jugs are made from fabric of your choosing. Decorate your home with these spectacular pieces that are sure to liven up your living space. The instructions Warholic provides walk the reader through each step towards making these distinctive projects. Sewing Pottery by Machine introduces a new sewing method designed to challenge and inspire sewists to work with fabric in new ways. It's a must own book for anyone looking to try something new and create beautiful fabric projects.
Read NextGirls Style Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
craftedbyyou 30083 22
Feb 19, 2013
I think that is another good way to use fabric & add variety to your house decor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easily Maintained Market Totes
What is it that makes these Easily Maintained Market Totes so user-friendly? For one thing, these DIY bags are reusable, meaning that… Continue reading: "Easily Maintained Market Totes"
- Girls Style Book
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- A Quilter's Ark
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- My Enchanted Garden
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- We Make Dolls
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners