Sewing Pottery by Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pottery by Machine
When you're ready to take your sewing to the next level, open the pages of the Sewing Pottery by Machine and take in this ingenious idea. By simply using the technique of wrapping fabric strips around cording, you can create beautiful fabric pots of all shapes and sizes. Make traditional pottery with a unique twist! These lovely vases, urns and jugs are made from fabric of your choosing. Decorate your home with these spectacular pieces that are sure to liven up your living space. The instructions Warholic provides walk the reader through each step towards making these distinctive projects. Sewing Pottery by Machine introduces a new sewing method designed to challenge and inspire sewists to work with fabric in new ways. It's a must own book for anyone looking to try something new and create beautiful fabric projects.
Read NextLearn to Sew with Lauren
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- The Perfect Pajama
- Sew Wild
- Bags of Inspiration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners