500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery
Provided by Design Originals
Reviewed by Anne Rosean
Just because the technique has been around for ages, doesn’t make it impossible to do. Learn how to embroidery stitch with the help of Design Originals’ 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery. Prefaced with embroidery basics for beginners and filled with hundreds of monograms and motifs, this book will satisfy anyone from the novice to the veteran embroiderer. Whether you have clothing or décor that you’d like to spruce up, or you’re looking to add an extra element into a new project, 500 Simply charming Designs for Embroidery will come to your aid.
What’s most striking about this fine collection of embroidery patterns is the layout. Incredibly simplified yet still comprehendible, this vast roundup presents a basic outline for every embroidery pattern in the book. Whether you’re seeking wildlife, baby patterns, or holiday icons to embroider, you’ll be able to identify what stitches are required for every motif. On one page you’ll find the embroidery pattern’s outline, on the other a dazzlingly clear photograph of the finished product. It’s as if you can reach out and touch these designs.
While the proficient seamstress will take great joy in these numerous patterns, the rookie will love them too. 500 Simply charming Designs for Embroidery makes a great gift for beginner crafters because of the accessibility of these patterns. No longer will anyone need to spend extra time absorbing the details of a pattern; these concise instructions convey the basics of embroidery in no time.
When guests admire your embroidered pillow or friends praise your monogrammed tote, you’ll need to remind yourself that you actually stitched those designs. They may look like heirlooms due to their fine stitchery, but your personal effects will carry a hand-sewn touch to them thanks to this delightful book. Make the choice and be inspired by 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery.
Read NextSteampunk Your Wardrobe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Vintage Notions
- Little Girls, Big Style
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- Simply Modern Christmas: Fresh Quilting Patterns for the Holidays
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Everything Alice
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners