500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery
Provided by Design Originals
Reviewed by Anne Rosean
Just because the technique has been around for ages, doesn’t make it impossible to do. Learn how to embroidery stitch with the help of Design Originals’ 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery. Prefaced with embroidery basics for beginners and filled with hundreds of monograms and motifs, this book will satisfy anyone from the novice to the veteran embroiderer. Whether you have clothing or décor that you’d like to spruce up, or you’re looking to add an extra element into a new project, 500 Simply charming Designs for Embroidery will come to your aid.
What’s most striking about this fine collection of embroidery patterns is the layout. Incredibly simplified yet still comprehendible, this vast roundup presents a basic outline for every embroidery pattern in the book. Whether you’re seeking wildlife, baby patterns, or holiday icons to embroider, you’ll be able to identify what stitches are required for every motif. On one page you’ll find the embroidery pattern’s outline, on the other a dazzlingly clear photograph of the finished product. It’s as if you can reach out and touch these designs.
While the proficient seamstress will take great joy in these numerous patterns, the rookie will love them too. 500 Simply charming Designs for Embroidery makes a great gift for beginner crafters because of the accessibility of these patterns. No longer will anyone need to spend extra time absorbing the details of a pattern; these concise instructions convey the basics of embroidery in no time.
When guests admire your embroidered pillow or friends praise your monogrammed tote, you’ll need to remind yourself that you actually stitched those designs. They may look like heirlooms due to their fine stitchery, but your personal effects will carry a hand-sewn touch to them thanks to this delightful book. Make the choice and be inspired by 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Simply Modern Christmas: Fresh Quilting Patterns for the Holidays
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- 25 Patchwork Quilt Blocks Volume 2
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Enter for your chance to win the Beginner Sewing Books Giveaway!
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners