Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
Gifted by: Design Originals
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
Crafters and sewists, do you have a massive amount of scrap fabric and materials collecting in your craft room? If you do, this unique book offers a medley of many charming ideas for using up those scraps. Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee is one of those books that will become a project bible. You will return to it time and time again to find a funky project to create. Whether your scraps are big or small, you will find a precious little project to get started on.
One of the best things about Sewing Pretty Little Accessories is the layout and all of the lovely pictures. All of the projects have been created in adorable vintage prints and it really creates a uniform look. I absolutely love the idea of using old pieces of fabric that are important to you, like a vintage bed sheet or curtains from your childhood home, to create a cute little journal or tote bag to give to a family member as a keepsake. Plus, every single project comes with a pre-printed pattern in the back of the book, making it super easy to get started.
My favorite project provided by this collection is the “Book Cover”. I think it would be an amazing gift to give a friend or family member. It would be a great way to keep a beloved book like a first edition or novel from your childhood safe. If you know any writers, it would be a great way to gift a journal with an extra special touch.
All of the projects in Sewing Pretty Little Accessories by Cherie Lee display a classy, vintage flair. These projects are absolutely old-school without looking stuffy. I would absolutely love to receive any of them as a gift.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Simply Sewn
- Sew Serendipity
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- The Perfect Pajama
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- Bags: The Modern Classics
- The Sew Simple Guide to Easy Sewing and Embellishing
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners