We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Brenna Maloney
Gifted by C&T Publishing
You'll never be able to look at socks the same way again after you see what crazy creations you can make with them. Sockology by Brenna Maloney has a collection of 16 fun-to-make sock creatures that range from cute and cuddly to weird and wild!
If you have never sewn with socks before you don't need to worry because Maloney takes you through the basics. The book explains the stitches needed, materials to collect and which types of socks are best to use. You can make these patterns by using a sewing machine or hand sewing, whichever you prefer.
Not only are the projects fun, but the book itself is fun to read with jokes and clever picture captions. The pictures themselves are clear and easily take you step-by-step through each project. Each of the instructions are detailed but still leave room for creativity. No matter what your sewing ability you are sure to find a pattern you'll love! With four chapters of tutorials ranging from a simple duck to a complex alligator, there are a variety of projects that guaranteed to delight. Detailed hand-drawn templates are also included throughout Sockology to assist you.
You'll be amazed at the cuddly creatures you can make with socks. From a loveable bear, to a fluffy sheep to a quirky alien these 16 patterns will keep you entertained for hours. Let your creativity run wild with these adorable sewing projects. If you're looking for some unique sewing patterns this book is for you! Take all those socks that no longer have a match and transform them into adorable critters that will make you smile.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners