We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
A beginner's sewing pattern that is simple to create, this Circle Skirt Sewing Tutorial No Zipper couldn't make skirt patterns any easier! An all ages sewing pattern that is easily customizable, this project can make everybody happy. With a step-by-step tutorial, this sewing project is so quick to work up! This DIY skirt project is kid-friendly and has tons of character! Also, this skirt doesn't include a zipper, making the execution simpler and more convenient for you!
From the Blogger: "Do you love the look of those twirly circle skirts? Here’s how to make a circle skirt for yourself or your little girl, without having to insert a zipper."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- Music to My Ears Top
- Collapsible Fabric Easter Basket
- Spring Kimono Jacket Pattern
- 25 Hostess Sewing Gift Ideas That She'll Adore
- Sew Stylish T-Shirt Dress
- Star Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners