This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
DIY Vintage High-Waisted Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This tutorial shows you the easiest way ever to make beautiful vintage inspired high-waisted trousers. Could you imagine that all you need to make the trousers of your dreams is a pair you already have and... some creativity? :) There is nothing more feminine, comfortable or flattering to your curves than well-tailored high-waist pants. You can wear them on any occasion, pair them with an elegant blouse, casual cardigan or a smart jacket. Play around with different materials to convey different styles. I've used light-weight twill for my (first) trousers. I'm absolutely in love with this material. It's warm, irons easily, doesn't crease and falls over the body in a lovely manner."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextVarsity Blues Jogging Shorts Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners