Women's Culottes Sewing Pattern
These awesome backin-style culottes is a free sewing pattern to help you be fashion-forward this summer.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Most past trends come back as new trends and this Women's Culottes Sewing Pattern is a great example of that. These stylish yet retro culottes will have you strutting down the street in style.
From the Blogger: "Culottes are flared pants or shorts that can often look like a skirt or a dress when you're wearing them. Build a warm weather wardrobe that is both easy and practical --and that is easy to make. Here is another free pattern to add to your collection of projects for the summer. There is a option of adding front pockets to the pants without adding bulk to the tummy and you can easily transform them into long pants by adding length at the hem."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners