This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
15 Minute Cloth Napkin
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a cloth napkin in 15 minutes with this easy sewing tutorial. This napkin sewing project is sure to help you add a touch of color and jazz up your dinner table. This beginner-friendly sewing pattern serves as a great handmade gift idea too! This DIY cloth napkin is so easy to sew that you just need 15 minutes to whip it up! Just a few straight cuts, a few straight line stitches and you are done. Here I have used plaid fabrics to get the festive feel. You can sew the napkins in fabrics like linen and cotton and use any prints you like."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextReusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- Made for Grandma Pot Holders
- Dish Towels That Stay Put
- Mother's Day Recipe Oven Mitt Tutorial
- 40+ Free Mug Rug Patterns
- Hanging Dishtowels
- 20+ Delightful Dish Towel Patterns
- James Dean Blue Jean Coffee Cozy
- Easy Bowl Cozy In 10 Minutes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners