This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
30 Minutes Fitted Tablecloth
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a fitted tablecloth in 30 minutes. This easy sewing project is perfect to protect any table. A cornered table cover stays in place. It's very practical if you have kids as it offers good protection and the tablecloth doesn't slip away. It's also a good option for an outdoor table, as the cover fits perfectly in place and won't fly away with a gust of wind. You can use laminated cotton fabric or oilcloth to DIY this easy tablecloth. Find out all the instructions in this easy-to-follow photo and video sewing tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Laminated cotton fabric or Oilcloth
- Sewing machine
Read NextHanging Dishtowels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners