Charm Square Soup Bowl Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew up several of these Charm Square Soup Bowl Cozies to have on hand for soup and stew season. Each cozy uses eight 5" squares, so they are a great way to use up all those leftover charm squares you have from other projects or a full charm square pack will make a set of 5. Got lots of scraps? They're an awesome scrap buster, too. The tutorial includes complete step-by-step instructions with lots of photos. A set would also make a great gift for anyone who likes to eat while watching TV or at the computer."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Eight 5" charm squares
- Cotton Quilt Batting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners