Easy Pocket Potholder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "These easy pocket potholders are a great project because they are a quick sew, they are easy to make, and they are inexpensive to make. Even beginners can take on this little project. All you need is some woven cotton fabric in a print or prints that you like and some insulated batting. You can even use woven cotton fabric scraps that you have leftover from other projects. This tutorial shows you step by step with pictures how to make some great potholders with a pocket for your hand."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Children’s Robe Pattern
- Disney-Inspired Purse Pattern
- How to Sew a Maxi Dress
- Handmade Wooden Point Press
- Double-Sided Blanket Scarf Pattern
- Darling DIY Doll Swimsuit and Leotard
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- Pom Pom Patchwork Scarf Pattern
- 23 Vintage Hat Sewing Patterns (+ Headbands and Veils)
- Girls’ Cinderella Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners