Eco-Friendly DIY Tea Towels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a set of Eco-Friendly DIY Tea Towels that will look gorgeous in your kitchen when you check out this sewing tutorial for beginners. This extra easy how to make tea towels tutorial shows you how to make a set of simple and stunning towels that will add a touch of DIY elegance to any home. All you need to make these tea towels is some cotton muslin, a cute stamp, and about an hour of your time. Don't spend your hard-earned money on vintage tea towels when you can make your own for a fraction of the cost.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Find this and other DIY sewing projects in our collection of one hour sewing patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners